Our client is an award-winning EdTech Media company revolutionizing STEAM education for kids age 3-12! The vision is to empower and inspire self-driven learning by creating hands-on experiences as compelling as movies, as fun as theme parks, and as educational as classrooms. Since its inception in 2020, they have inspired more than 3,500 kids across HK, Singapore, and Taiwan! Now, they are recruiting one Marketing Manager who enjoys growing a product from scratch and is dedicated to empowering and inspiring self-directed & self-motivated learning for kids!
- Develop and execute online and offline campaigns, including gamification, digital marketing, brand partnerships, on-ground promotions etc. to drive traffic to digital channels
- Analyse marketing data and user feedback (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic, etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Propose new initiatives to attract prospects and convert leads as well as test new approaches to capture existing demand
- Lead, plan and support initiatives on client acquisition, client activation, client retention and client referral.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent marketing experience.
- more 3+ years’ for related education industry growth & digital marketing experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and Chinese.
- Start-up or EdTech experience preferred.
- Competitive salary
- Performance & Annual bonus
- Medical insurance
- Budget for personal growth development
- Flexible working hours
- Comfortable and energetic open office
- Easy commute – 1-min walk from MTR station
Salary Range $22000 – $28000 / Month
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for recruiting any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
The personal recruiting data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Sun Job will be in touch for any opportunities that match your profile. All personal data of the unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed 24 months from the date of receiving the application.
The full version of the Data Privacy Notice is available upon request.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Marketing Manager?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position in the education industry?”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com