Merchandising & Logistic Manager
Our client is a well-established leading brand management company in Greater China specializing in distributing International niche lifestyles brands and Retail or FMCG, beauty and skincare industry. Now, they are recruiting one Merchandising & Logistic Manager tp join their company to lead a small merchandising and logistic team.
- Oversees Merchandising & Logistics function in Hong Kong
- Responsible for supply chain strategies and procedure control, including demand planning & forecast, merchandise ordering, Logistics & inventory management
- Safeguard pricing strategies for multi-brand procurement from suppliers across channels
- Take the lead to monitor & determine KPIs, identify risks and discrepancies, deliver solutions that meet the Company’s business objectives
- Review & enhance the merchandising SOP for warehouse and all channels, including retail stores’ inventory replenishment & movement, drive operational excellence
- Well understand logistic cost structure and able to create budgeting & cost analysis, ensure warehouse operation cost-efficiency & space utilization
- Extensive experiences in 3PLs, international freight forwarder, local warehouse and custom standards
- Prepare regular reports such as month-end closing, inventory forecast, variance analysis for management review
- Support HQ and coordinate regional system & workflow enhancement projects
- Work closely with cross-functional stakeholders including Retail & Operations, Sales & Marketing etc.
- Other ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in Logistics/ Supply Chain Management/ Business or related disciplines
- 8 years + experience in Supply Chain Management or Merchandise Planning, with the minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role
- Experience in the Retail or FMCG, beauty and skincare industry will be an advantage
- Strong leadership, organizational and analytical skills
- Enjoy striving in an entrepreneurial environment, self-driven and a problem-solver
- Hands-on experience in WMS, ERP, high proficiency in MS Excel, MS Access is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good command of spoken and written skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Merchandising Manager
Work at Central, 5 days work week, Double pay + Medical
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Merchandising with logistic management experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Or Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org