Our client is a young and vibrant company that owns and operates F & B businesses in Hong Kong. They opened one coffee bar and sourdough bakery in 2016 on Peel Street in Central, and because of the quick have opened six more stores, in the HK Island area. And they will open an 8th location in three months. They proudly bake our sourdough bread and bakery products and roast our coffee. Now they are hiring one Office Manager to assistant Director to manage their F&B Group.
They are a young and vibrant F+B business, with a coffee roastery, 7 x cafes, a bakery, and a Kombucha business.
- Be professional, well-dressed, punctual, and hard-working
- Have proven business administration skills
- Have some accounting skills and knowledge, preferably some experience with Xero (a cloud-based accounting platform)
- Have experience in keeping an office clean, organized, and functioning
- Have experience with compliance, FEHD, Liquor Licensing Board, MPF, etc
- Renewing/opening suppliers agreements./accounts as needed
- Chase accounts receivable
- Manage yearly license renewals
- Communicate with FEHD, the labor department, and other government departments as needed
- Yearly insurance renewal
- Yearly Business registration Certificate renewal
- Enrolling new employees into MPF
- Employment contract editing and coordination with the new hires for contract signing
- Keeping company records updated for all entities
- Assisting our accountant where needed, chasing invoices, answering questions, etc
- Receiving incoming emails and forward to the necessary party
- Maintain stationary stock levels in the office
5 days work near Sheung Wan MTR, medical, Year-end bonus, 10 days Annual Leave
Salary Range (35K – 45K)
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
All information received will be strictly confidential and only for employment-related/recruitment purposes.
To be considered for this position, please describe what makes you a good candidate in your cover letter.
Interested and qualified parties, please send a full resume, including current salary, expected salary, and availability, to our recruitment email: email@example.com.
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org