Our client is an Interior design and contracting company working on various luxury retail projects. Now, they are currently recruiting one motivated and independent thinker as Project Coordinator with the ability to coordinate and liaise clearly and concisely with their clients for the following positions based in Hong Kong.
Job Duties for Project Executive:
- You will be responsible for the planning and day-to-day management of major international projects for leading luxury brands from production to installation.
- Assisting with the development of technical specifications and the acquisition of sample materials.
- Performing quality control in factories in China, or elsewhere in Asia, throughout the production process.
- Project Development of international installation schedules.
- Liaising with local authorities to gain clearance on health, safety and security matters for transportation and delivery.
- Coordinate freelance installation teams responsible for the implementation.
- Travel across Asia Pacific Region if necessary.
- Diploma or above graduate in Interior Design / Architecture studies.
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience (interior project management, installation production management)
- Background in interior design, shop-fitting, or construction would be a distinct advantage.
- An understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, working knowledge of AutoCAD, and Illustrator.
- Good communication with English speaking to one French Boss.
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.
Salary Range – 22K – 25K / month
Our client provides a competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
- 10 days Annual Leave/year
- Bank Holiday
- Double pay
- Year-End Bonus
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for recruiting any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org