Our client is an expanding interior decoration and engineering company major in developers’ works.
They are looking for an energetic and efficient colleague to handle coordination works for our Fitting-Out Projects. (Showflat, shopping mall, clubhouse)
- Communication with Designer / client for design development and E&M requirements
- Shop drawing preparation with draftsman support
- Review fixture/fittings/ironmongeries/SW/SF that can be adoptable
- Coordinate with Site staff for feasibility of design intention
- Coordinate with Site staff with approved shop drawings
- Work out different materials interfacing / sections details together with site staff to best fit the design intend
- Coordinate materials and shop drawings submissions
- Diploma holder or above in interior design or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years working experience in Interior Design / fitting out works
- Good hand sketching and/or AutoCAD skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Pleasant, self-motivated, well organized, able to work independently and under pressure
All applications received will be used strictly for selection purposes only.
Salary Range – 28K – 30K / month
Our client provides competitive remuneration package to the right candidates.
- 14 days Annual Leave / year
- Bank Holiday
- Double pay
- Year End Bonus
- 6 days work, (onsite and office paper work) – Office at Fotan
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org