Our client is a flexible / freestyle design & contracting company managing the process including technical drawings, production and implementation of retail furniture, shop & counter fitting, exhibitions, product merchandise, events and interiors.
You will be responsible for the planning and day to day management of major international projects for leading brands from the production to the installation. The role is to monitor project process from design concept to production.
- Assisting with the development of technical specifications and the acquisition of sample materials.
- Performing quality control in factories in China, or elsewhere in Asia, throughout the production process.
- Overseeing the production of prototypes or bespoke material.
- Development of international installation schedules.
- Co-ordinate freelance installation teams responsible for the implementation.
- Travel across Asia Pacific Region if necessary.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience (project management or interior design). Less experience would consider as Assistant project designer
- A background in interior design, shop-fitting or construction would be a distinct advantage.
- An understanding of the manufacturing process.
- Ability to work both in a team and independently.
- Proficient with AutoCad, working knowledge of Illustrator and SketchUp.
- Good command in Cantonese, Mandarin & English.
5 days work at On Lai Street, Shek Mun, Shatin.
10:00am – 7:00pm
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org