Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
Our client is a fast-growing fit-out contracting firm specializing in retail flagship stores, boutiques display and cosmetic counters. Now, recruiting one Project Manager and Assistant Project Manager for the company right candidate for expanding:
- Responsible for shop construction projects of the South East Asia Pacific (SEAPAC) region for both DOS and Wholesales / Travel Retail to ensure the design & construction of stores meet the criteria of corporate image and follow safety regulations.
- Providing technical support to clients & site coordination
- Supervise site activities and liaise with clients and subcontractors
- Communicate with the internal design team
- Control projects on schedule
- Diploma / Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, or Construction Management is an advantage
- Above 5 yrs. experience in the field of interior design, construction or retail fitting-out project management is an advantage
- Flexible to travel overseas & Mainland China
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must
- Computer knowledge of MS Office, MS Project preferred.
- Immediately available or short periods are preferred.
Work at Wan Chai, (near MTR),
5 days work, 20 days Annual Leave, double pay, Medical, and Group insurance.
Freedom style, small company working environment (10:00am – 7:00pm)
Expected Salary – $23000 – $28000 / month
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related recruitment/purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Assistant Project Manager?
and please describe “What reason makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org