Project Manager / Assistant Project Manager
Our client is fast-growing fit-out contracting firm specializing in retail flagship stores, boutiques display and cosmetic counters.
Now, seek the right candidate for expanding:
Work at Wan Chai, (near MTR),
5 days work, 20 days Annual Leave, double pay, Medical
Freedom style, small company working environment (10:00am – 7:00pm)
Expected Salary – depends on exp
- Responsible for shop construction projects of South East Asia Pacific (SEAPAC) region for both DOS and Wholesales / Travel Retail to ensure the design & construction of stores meet the criteria of corporate image and follows safety regulations.
- Providing technical support to clients & site coordination
- Supervise site activities and liaise with clients and subcontractors
- Control projects on schedule
- Diploma / Degree in Architecture, Interior Design, Construction Management is an advantage
- Above 5 yrs. experience in the field of interior design, construction or retail fitting out project management is an advantage
- Flexible to travel overseas & Mainland China
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must
- Computer knowledge for MS Office, MS Project preferred
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com