Our client is a fast-growing contracting firm specializing in interior fitting-out and renovation services for 30 years, they span from retail stores, clubhouses and office projects in HK, now they are recruiting one Project Manager to join our team.
Requirements for Project Manager recruiting:
- Diploma in Architecture, Interior Design, visual, construction and engineering.
- Min 8 yrs. of experience in the field of interior design, construction or commercial fitting out project management is an advantage
- Well-organized technique in site planning
- Hard-working, willing to learn and work overtime
- Flexible to travel overseas & Mainland China
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese is a must
- Computer knowledge for ACAD, MS Office, MS Project preferred
- Candidates with short-period availability are preferred.
- Prepare fitting out cost estimation and tender submissions is a MUST
- Manage on-site activities and attend regular meetings with sub-contractors, Client and Consultants
- Prepare and maintain project schedule, project documentation, quality control and Client relation
- Monitor overall contractual & technical matters and payment applications for projects
- Close monitoring of projects and control the costs to ensure the project is executed within budget and make justifiable recommendations for over-budget spending
- Control projects on schedule
5.5 days’ work, Company located at North Point, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
Company Size – 20 staff
Double pay + Medical
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Merchandiser with Sundries sourcing experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org