Our client is a Hong Kong technical writing and graphic design service sector. They develop the instruction manuals and artworks for global retailers and for international testing laboratories.
They are looking for young, energetic candidates to cope with our fast business growth,
inviting motivated individuals to join their team:
- At least 5 years experience in project management or merchandiser field
- Diploma or certificate in PMP or related fields
- Excellent of both written and spoken English and Putonghua is a must
- Excellent strong communication, leadership, analytical, professional ethics, and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Report to the client and solve & follow up on issues raised by the client.
- Manages and leads the coordination team to achieve project profitability targets and on-time delivery.
- Plan and consider outsource opportunities.
- Assigns responsibilities to staff and insist on feedback at the allotted time
- Handling complaints (from both staff and customers) and fixing corrective action plans (CAP)
- Conflict management if there is a dispute on resource management
- To handle any ad-hoc projects and other duties assigned by the management
- Daily meeting with coordination team for project planning
- Weekly meeting with the design team & writing team & QC Team for project planning
- Alert Accountant if the additional cost of coordinator to be put to a specific project
- 5 days,
- Double Pay with Discretionary Bonus
- Flexible working hours
- Full Paid Special Leave
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Coverage
- On-the-job training
- Fun, creative and dynamic working environment
- Convenient location
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org