Quantity Surveying Manager (Fitting out)
Our client is an internationally renowned interior design and contracting company (base in Hong Kong) with projects in Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Japan, China, and overseas. now, for their company’s expansion, they hope to be recruiting one Quantity Surveying Manager to join their company construction team.
- Responsible for prestigious residential and commercial developments in HK;
- Degree in Quantity Surveying with recognized qualifications of HKIS or equivalent;
- 5 – 8 years’ post-qualifications experience with property developers or consultancy firms;
- To provide in-house QS function; and all aspects of quantity surveying and contract administration services including a cost estimate, cost control, tender documentation, and settlement of final accounts;
- To monitor the performance of external QS consultants;
- Effective in team playing and interpersonal skills. Diligent and passionate at work;
- Responsible for budgeting, preparation of tender documents, tender analysis and recommendation, vetting contract documents, assessing variation, arranging payment application and settlement of final accounts etc;
- Monitor and coordinate consultant works to ensure all the deliverables are the timely issue as required;
- Establish a commercial management system on revenue, cost, cash flow, changes, claims, and subcontracting;
- Carry out cost control for projects and prepare all necessary reports for top management and internal department use;
- Deal with the main contractor and sub-contractors for the property development;
- Perform ad hoc tasks as required by the Department Head.
- Minimum 5 years experience with quantity surveying
- At least 2 years of working experience with fitting out a contractor
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines with strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin, and Cantonese
Location: North Point
5 days work (Alt), 15 days AL, double, bonus.
Please note that candidates with more or less experience shall be considered as Assistant Quantity Surveying Manager/ Quantity Surveyor
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com