Quantity Surveying Manager/ Assistant Quantity Surveying Manager/ Quantity Surveyor (Fitting out)
Our client is an internationally renowned interior design and contracting company (base in Hong Kong) with projects in Hong Kong, Macau, Korea, Japan, China and overseas.
Location: Quarry Bay
5 days work (Alt), 15 days AL, double, bonus.
- Monitoring each stage of a project to make sure the costs are in line with forecasts and within budget.
- Assist in preparing a budget and cost monitoring against budget and cash flow forecasts.
- Advising the Project Management Team on legal and contractual matters; Completing Submissions and Tenders from pretender through to handover.
- Compare and analyze subcontractor and supplier quotation.
- Preparing quotation enquiry to subcontractor and supplier.
- Finalizing estimation for tender preparations.
- Reviewing the tendering and estimating process and coming up with cost-effective solutions.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with quantity surveying
- At least 2 years of working experience with fitting out a contractor
- Proven ability to meet strict deadlines with strong analytical skills
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Please note that candidates with more or less experience shall be considered as Assistant Quantity Surveying Manager/ Quantity Surveyor
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com