Job Descriptions for recruiting one Project Admin
Our client is a growing company, based in Hong Kong, providing high professional interior design services with a special focus on commercial and residential design projects. For the company structure to expand, they hope for recruiting Project Admin to join their Energetic project team:
- Report to Project Manager
- Handle interior fitting-out projects in Hong Kong & Macau; under the direction of the Project Manager
- Responsible for on-site coordination and liaising with sub-contractors and suppliers, assisting in managing drawings, materials, and method statement submission processing.
- Co-ordinate with Interior Designer / Site team to prepare the construction details/conjunction details
- Coordinate with mainland factories and suppliers. Might need to travel to Guangdong province after COVID-19 subsides
- Issue project schedule and monitor the progress of the project from tendering stage, design stage, and procurement, to the construction stage
- Develop and update site report and program
- Manage material logistics and labor arrangement and record
- Assist in support and preparing tender document and material submission
- Attending Site Coordination/ Project Meetings
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the project team
- Assist in managing an effective filing system and document control system
- Assist project team in handling project documentation
- Assist in the preparation of quotations and related documentation
- Assist ad-hoc assignments as required
- Diploma or above, or related construction and engineering graduate also considered.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in interior design fields is a plus
- Excellent in managing documentation and correspondence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, detail-oriented, and able to work independently and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of English, Chinese, and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5 days work at Tai Kok Chui, Mong Kok
Benefits: 10 days of Annual Leave, Medical, double Pay.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume and including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Project Admin position?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org