Our client is a growing company, based in Hong Kong, providing high professional interior design services with a special focus on commercial and residential design projects. For the company structure to expand, they hope for recruiting Project Admin to join their Energetic project team:
Job Descriptions for recruiting one Project Admin
- Report to Project Manager
- Handle interior fitting-out projects in Hong Kong & Macau; under the direction of Project Manager
- Responsible for on-site coordination and liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers, assist in managing drawings, materials, method statement submission processing.
- Co-ordinate with Interior Designer / Site team to prepare the construction details / conjunction details
- Coordinate with mainland factories and suppliers. Might need to travel to GuangDong province after COVID-19 subsides
- Issue project schedule and monitor the progress of the project from tendering stage, design stage, procurement, to construction stage
- Develop and update site report and programme
- Manage material logistics and labour arrangement and record
- Assist in support and prepare tender document and material submission
- Attending Site Coordination/ Project Meeting
- Responsible for providing administrative support to the project team
- Assist in managing an effective filing system and document control system
- Assist project team in handling project documentation
- Assist in the preparation of quotations and related documentation
- Assist ad-hoc assignments as required
- Diploma or above, or related construction and engineering graduate also considered.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience
- Experience in interior design fields is a plus
- Excellent in managing documentation and correspondence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Responsible, detail-oriented, able to work independently and work in a fast-paced environment
- Good command of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
5 days work at Tai Kok Chui, Mong Kok
Benefits: 10 days of Annual Leave, Medical, double Pay.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume and including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Project Admin position?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org