Our client is a European brand that is one of the major global consumer health care electronics leaders. They’ve adopted a distributor business model in Asia. Major markets include Korea, Australia, New Zealand and Malaysia. They have a strong competitive edge in South East Asia including Taiwan in terms of their affordable price and durability. Due to expansion need, a new Sales Leader opportunity has arisen.
Reporting to the global COO, you will be the Asia P&L owner. You will develop a business development strategy, identify qualified distributors, assess the market size and competition landscape, design proposition and campaign direction.
You will be supported by the marketing team to spearhead Asia new markets.
About the requirements
To qualify, you will be :
- A Bachelor Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent
- 10+ years of business development experience regionally preferrably with experience opening new markets
- Critical understanding of health care electronics competition in Asia markets
- Marketing / product management background will be preferred
- Excellent proficiency in verbal English, Mandarin and Cantonese and written Chinese (simplified and traditional)
- Mobility to conduct frequent travel
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org