Our client is a leading manufacturer and retailer of a diverse range of electronic and medical devices. Due to exciting changes and growth in the business, they are now seeking for a Sales Administrator to support the team.
Working closely with the team, you will provide clerical and sales administration support including daily shipment report, monthly sales report to internal and external parties. You will also provide quality after-sales services to customers, such as proactive tracing of shipments, handling special requests and resolving their enquiries.
- Higher Diploma or above in related discipline
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience, relevancy to sales support function would be an advantage
- Knowledge in customer relationship management is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of written and spoken English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Strong ability of multi-tasking in fast-paced environment
Excellent career development opportunity and attractive remuneration package with a wide range of fringe benefits including discretionary bonus, public holiday, paternity leave, training subsidy & sponsorship for professional qualifications, medical insurance coverage, annual medical check-up, dental scheme etc. will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com