Our client is a global film merchandise header quartered in London with the capability of driving a range of products from an initial sketch to final delivery across the globe.
Responsible for managing Asia Pacific sales while promoting the company’s broad range of services with a focus on profitability, service excellence, following through with company strategy/plan and customer satisfaction. Develop/drive credibility and productive long term relationship with the assigned accounts and key influencers.
- Report to Regional MD, Managing a team of 7-10 people
- Achieve sales target, expand sales territory and account penetration
- Assist in handling regional/global bids and service the contract negotiation
- Work with overseas counterparts to provide good account management and provide market intelligence to trade managements
- Update sales activities on our company Customer Relationship Management system
- Research all clients campaigns and understand all of the competitor landscape to make further improvements in our offer.
- Formulate sales strategy and plans how to increase account penetration, customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- To build a long-term relationship with customers at all levels and assure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Cooperate with the MD EMEA to plan for each client’s needs which include all business opportunities as well as how to strategically grow the accounts by improving relationships, meeting higher-level contacts, regular visits, etc.
- Creating an account strategy to drive sales across the business.
- Hold weekly reviews of each client with relevant managers to ensure sign-off procedures are met and any issues are addressed so they can be resolved quickly.
- Degree holder,
- At least 10 years successful in product marketing across APAC
- Track record of proactive sales initiates, ability to attract and maintain clients,
- Ability to set strategy and business plan, and lead the team to execute the strategy
- Set and execute high achieving personal and team sales target
- Ability to work effectively within the internal business unit including control and compliance groups
- Strong sales and marketing skills, excellent understanding of APAC markets.
Work at Tsim Sha Tsui, 5 days work, double pay, company medical insurance, 14 Annual Leave.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com