Sun Job Consultants Ltd
Recruitment Agency in Hong Kong
Sales Director (Buying Office / Trading)
Our client is a global film merchandise header quartered in London with the capability of driving a range of products from an initial sketch to final delivery across the globe. Now, they are recruiting one Sales Director to manage to the company sales and development team.
Responsible for managing Asia Pacific sales while promoting the company’s broad range of services with a focus on profitability, service excellence, following through with company strategy/plan and customer satisfaction. Develop/drive credibility and productive long term relationship with the assigned accounts and key influencers.
- Report to Regional MD, Managing a team of 7-10 people
- For the director. achieve sales target, expand sales territory and account penetration
- Assist in handling regional/global bids and service the contract negotiation
- Work with overseas counterparts to provide good account management and provide market intelligence to trade management
- Update sales activities on our company Customer Relationship Management system
- Research all clients campaigns and understand all of the competitor landscape to make further improvements in our offer.
- Formulate sales strategy and plans how to increase account penetration, customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- To build a long-term relationship with customers at all levels and assure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Cooperate with the MD EMEA to plan for each client’s needs which include all business opportunities as well as how to strategically grow the accounts by improving relationships, meeting higher-level contacts, regular visits, etc.
- Creating an account strategy to drive sales across the business.
- Hold weekly reviews of each client with relevant managers to ensure sign-off procedures are met and any issues are addressed so they can be resolved quickly.
- Degree holder,
- At least 10 years successful in product sales and marketing across APAC
- Track record of proactive sales initiates, ability to attract and maintain clients,
- Ability to set strategy and business plan, and lead the team to execute the strategy
- Set and execute high achieving personal and team sales target
- Ability to work effectively within the internal business unit including control and compliance groups
- Strong sales and marketing skills, excellent understanding of APAC markets.
Work at Tsim Sha Tsui, 5 days work, double pay, company medical insurance, 14 Annual Leave.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com