Our client is a global film merchandise header quartered in London with the capability of driving a range of products from an initial sketch to final delivery across the globe.
Report to Sales Manager/Account Manager/MD, the position holder will be responsible for assisting on sales order follow up, service excellence, following through company strategy/plan and customer satisfaction. Maintain credibility and productive long-term relationship with the assigned accounts and key customers.
- Maintain the relationships with the key contacts to meet and exceed sales targets
- Update on your sales order status to confirm the orders are going smoothly
- Monitor orders and enquiries from APAC client including quotation and costing, SAP processing, invoicing, sampling and production timeline, artwork and design, shipments, test report and so on.
- Communicating closely with internal teams including UK/US Sales Team, Design Team, Sourcing Team and Shipping Team.
- Advice on timeline & status about the artwork/production
- Maintain excellent customer relationships through prompt communication, overseeing the delivery of great product on time, and be proactive to communicate with different departments to solve any issue related to the sales order.
- To provide excellent account management such as Disney, Marvel, Lucas, Universal, WB studios, etc.
- Liaise with internal functional teams on service excellence to meet customer’s needs, across offices in London, Hong Kong, LA, Shenzhen etc;
- 6 or Degree holder in Business Administration, language in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- 2 – 3+ years of working experience in sales, merchandising and/or sourcing related.
- Knowledge about licensed products.
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP experience would be beneficial.
Work at Tsim Sha Tsui, 5 days work, double pay, company medical insurance, 14 Annual Leave.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com