Sales Manager (garment/fabric/trims)
Our client is a leading worldwide manufacturer of heat-activated film adhesives, waterproof seam tapes and custom films for many industries including apparel, footwear, consumer electronics, and automotive. They specialize in engineering films and adhesives for use with all types of substrates and offer sales, distribution and technical support around the globe. Now, they are recruiting one Sales Manager to lead their company sales team for business development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify key decision makers at garment factories, the extent of their decision-making authority in terms of product selection/secure specification and work to ensure that market share is protected and/or increased as a result.
- Promote and educate garment factories on the advantages of Company products and applications.
- Develop new accounts by qualifying opportunities.
- Work directly with different levels of persons in assigned garment factories (purchaser, designers/developers, product directors, technical team etc..) on specification process, technical issues, supply chain management, and forecasting (internally and externally).
- Work with Sales Planning, Supply Chain and Account Management Teams to ensure effective production, stocking and delivery.
- Coordinate application & technical service between customers and Sales Application Centers at HK.
- Provide regular reporting via Customer Management Software (among other tools such as plan letters, call reports and summaries) that identify competitive threats, sales opportunities, product transitions, market trends, product development needs, etc.
- Provide market and VOC input to Market Execution Teams (MET) and the Bemis Catalyst/Innovation paths.
- Maintain and execute a Sales Pipeline.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of textile industry background including garment/fabric/trims with successful Sales Manager experience and technical knowledge.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Passion to hit sales plans with team cooperation and enjoy exploring new opportunities.
- Assertive sales acumen: excellent qualifying, prioritization, time-management, organization, relationship building, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data with good mathematical and proficiency in MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and CRM.
- Able to travel to China and overseas when required.
- 5 days work
- 12 months salary + attractive target bonus
- at least 15 days AL
- Medical, insurance and MPF
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be strictly confidential and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Sales Manager with garment/fabric/trims industry experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org