Sales Supervisor (Logistics)
Logistics company with business in air freight, sea freight forwarding, cross border trucking and local trucking.
- Explore new business opportunities and develop own client base.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to all enquiries from customers.
Establish and maintain good relationship with customers.
- Follow up ad hoc projects as may be assigned by the company.
- High awareness of the market trends and competitors information in order to improve the selling approach and reflect the information to the management.
- Form 7 / DSE or above, with minimum 5 year experience of Sales or Freight Forwarding or Logistics industry would be an advantage.
- Able to supervise 2-3 staffs in Sales Team.
- Independent, Hardworking, Aggressive & High self-motivation.
- Excellent presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense on numbers and excellent data analysis skills.
- Proficient in PC skills including Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, Power Point etc.).
- Good command of written & spoken English and Chinese / Mandarin.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org