Secretary in Property Development
Our client was founded in 1956 and listed on Hong Kong Stock Exchange, with approximately HKD 15 billion of assets, the group is now developing projects with a buildable area of approximately 1,000,000 sq ft in Hong Kong. At the stage of rapid expansion, we are actively looking for talents to fulfil multiple positions. Now they are Top Urgently recruiting one Secretary with a suitable candidate for the below position:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the department;
- Co-ordinate with internal and external parties related to the team;
- Arrange meetings, manage calendars, and travel arrangements, prepare meeting materials and reports etc.;
- Maintain proper filing and record management system;
- Assist ad hoc duties when assigned.
- Diploma or above with formal secretarial training;
- At least 3 years as secretary in a sizable company of secretarial work experience, preferably with exposure in property development;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Enthusiastic, proactive, organized and able to work under pressure;
- Immediate availability is preferred.
Address – Wan Chai
Company Size – around 50 staffs
Working hour – 5-day work (9:00am – 6:00pm)
Benefits – 11 days Annual Leave, Public Holiday, Double pay
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org