Senior Human Resources Officer
A global renowned group with the diversified business of real estate development, hotel investment, corporate finance and FMCG retail. Now, they are recruiting one Senior Human Resources Officer to join their expanding company.
- University graduate in Human Resources Studies or related disciplines
- 4 years or above HR experience in sizable and multinational organizations
- Solid experience in C&B functions, preferably with regional exposure
- Result-driven, analytical, multi-tasking with good interpersonal skills
- Well-versed in using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS system
- Proficient in the communication of English, Chinese and Mandarin
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as HR Officer
- Assist in monitoring the full spectrum of C&B functions for Hong Kong and regional office
- Responsible for managing payroll, taxations, medical insurance and benefits administration
- Assist in the execution of HR program including annual review, bonus scheme and staff appraisal
- Prepare HR statistical and analytical report for developing HR policy and manpower planning
- Participate in C&B exercise, HRIS maintenance and regional HR projects as assigned
5 days work at Hung Hom. double pay, 11 days Annual Leave, Medical, Performance Bonus.
We offer an attractive remuneration package including 5-day work and other benefits to the right candidate.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Human Resources Officer with real estate / property industry experience?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8840 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org