Senior Interior Designer (HK Listed contracting company)
Our client is a one-stop provider of interior design solutions and the majority of our clients are global luxury goods and high-end fashion brands with retail stores across the world. According to Frost & Sullivan, they are the largest Hong Kong-based luxury retail interior designer in terms of revenue in 2015.
Listed Company in Hong Kong, located at Quarry Bay.
Now seeking high-caliber and energetic candidates to join our dynamic team:
- Degree or Diploma holder in Interior or Architectural Design
- Min 5 – 8 years of interior design experience is a must. (all various projects experience also welcome, not only Retail experience)
- Strong design ability, communication, and presentation skill
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, 3D Max, and Photoshop
- Assist to Design Manager in the design process and in the production of interior architectural design and construction documents on retail shop interiors
- Assist the Design team in conducting construction-phase activities including shop drawing review, requests for information, drawing and document upkeep, project record-keeping
- Provide interior design proposal, handle full set of constructions drawing with practical detailing experience & site coordination.
- Conduct mechanical and electrical planning and layout of furniture, deco, and other appliances
- Coordinate with various consultants on projects
- Discuss & finalize client requirements & collaborating with other construction professionals
- Ensure on-time delivery and work with clients in a proactive manner
5 days work
Benefits: 12 days of Annual Leave, Medical, double Pay.
Salary range (28K – 30K) / Month
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Senior Interior Designer
please describe “What reasons make you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org