Senior Purchasing Officer / Assistant Purchasing Manager (Food)
Our client is one of the leading food service companies in Hong Kong and the Greater China region, they were established in Hong Kong in 1946 and currently employ over 1,000 employees in the Asia Region. They are committed to providing premium quality international brands of meat, poultry, seafood, dairy, pastry, dry goods, and fine gourmet foods serving a wide range of customers in diverse sectors, including hotels, restaurants, catering, clubs, fast food chains, ship’s chandlers, pastry & confectionery, wholesale, consumer and export channels, etc. Owing to our business expansion, they are recruiting one Assistant Purchasing Manager with food experience to be the right suitable candidate to join our dynamic team.
Job Description for Officer
- Support purchasing, data analysis, reporting and preparing HACCP documentation and system
- Order placement, price negotiation, and inventory control.
- Follow up shipping schedule.
- Liaise with overseas and local suppliers independently.
- Communicate with internal departments, such as tasting & product training with the sales team etc.
- Collaborate with suppliers or trade associations for samples delivery.
- Assist in organizing ad hoc company purchasing events if required.
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of purchasing experience preferably gained from the food business, premium quality food is preferred.
- Handle purchasing orders and data documentation independently experience.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
More experience Candidates will be considered as Assistant Purchasing Manager
Work at Kwai Chung,
5 days work, double pay, medical and performance bonus.
Interested and qualified parties, please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
As a leading recruitment agency in Hong Kong, we specialize in executive search and connecting talented professionals with rewarding opportunities. We offer an attractive remuneration package and benefits to the right candidate. Our executive search services ensure that we find the perfect fit for our clients and the candidates we represent.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related recruitment/purpose.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Assitant Purchasing Manager?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org