Senior Purchasing Officer / Assistant Purchasing Manager (Food)
Our client is one of the leading foodservice companies in Hong Kong and the Greater China region, they established in Hong Kong in 1946 and currently employ over 1,000 employees in the Asia Region.
They are committed to providing premium quality international brands of meat, poultry, seafood, dairy, pastry, dry goods and gourmet fine foods serving a wide range of customers in diverse sectors, including hotels, restaurants, catering, clubs, fast food chains, ship’s chandlers, pastry & confectionery, wholesale, consumer and export channels, etc.
Owing to our business expansion, they invite suitable candidates to join our dynamic team.
- Support data analysis, reporting and prepare HACCP documentation and system
- Order placement, price negotiation and inventory control.
- Follow up shipping schedule.
- Liaise with overseas and local suppliers independently
- Communicate with internal departments, such as tasting & product training with sales team etc.
- Collaborate with suppliers or trade association for samples delivery
- Assist in organizing ad hoc company events if required
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- Minimum 3 year’s purchasing experience preferably gained from the food business, premium quality food is preferred.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
More experience Candidates will be considered as Assistant Purchasing Manager
Work at Kwai Chung,
5 days work, double pay, medical and performance bonus.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com