Our client is a Japanese interior design and contracting company established in 1996 specializing in restaurants and retail projects.
To cope with our expansion, we are now looking for highly motivated, dynamic and creative individuals to fill the following position::
- Independently handle design projects
- Involve the whole creative cycle from design input, creation and development of the creative concept, layout drafting, presentation, material purchasing and documentation
- Develop 2D & 3D drawing packages in order to co-ordinate the work of both contractors and suppliers
- Process on-site checking and measurement for quality and progress of works and coordinate site handover with contractors to fit out the progress.
- Minimum 3 years solid relevant experience in retail/ F&B projects
- Proficient in AutoCAD and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge in 3dsMax and/or SketchUp
- Good communication and language skills in English/ Cantonese (Mandarin and/or Japanese an advantage)
Work at Hung Hom, Japanese Style Design Office.
Double pay, performance bonus, transportation allowance, mobile allowance and 5.5-day work week (alternative Saturdays)
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Or Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any inquiries.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com