Merchandiser (Licensed Promotional Gift)
Our client is a global film merchandise header quartered in London with the capability of driving a range of products from an initial sketch to final delivery across the globe. Now, they are recruiting one Merchandiser with a License Promotional Gift item to join their team.
- Report to Supply Chain & Business Solution Director,
- Responsible for the development of the program, and progress updates,
- Project follow-up, order management, sampling, packaging, supplier management, critical path management and on-time shipment.
- Ensure all orders meet the delivery schedules,
- Cooperate with the customer and drive demand & supply planning,
- Create good capacity and supply planning and decision,
- Maintain and update order-processing system,
- Monitor supplier’s performance and negotiate with suppliers to meet customers’ cost and quality requirements,
- Work closely with the Quality assurance team in order to meet customers’ quality requirements.
- Diploma and above
- At least 3-5 years of experience with Merchandising and sourcing experience.
- Experience in Licensed Promotional Gift is highly preferred.
- Communication with customers and vendors independently
- Good knowledge of factory planning and manufacturing operations
- Fluent write and speaking English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Well-versed in using SAP is a plus.
Work at Tsim Sha Tsui,
5 Days Work; 13 Month Salary + Discretionary Bonus, 11 days Annual Leave, Medical.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com