Our client is a luxury fashion and lifestyle company, they are recruiting one Marketing Manager with luxury fashion experience to provide branding management and are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization in Asia Countries.
- To cooperate with PR agencies on various projects
- Develop connections with media, KOLs, KOC to capture opportunities
- Work closely with key fashion editors to ensure the company receives priority in terms of coverage
- Propose different angels and themes where the brand could be integrated editorially
- Initiate and organise press trips and events for media
- Prepare Press Materials and follow up post events with media
- Project budgets pacing with accuracy and abide by given budgets and ensure utmost efficiency in budget
- Manage samples with clarity and organise invoice statuses/ coordinate between the finance team and third parties
- Organise both large-scale consumers/press events
- Organise in-store events with the key objective to tap into new groups of target consumers and driving sales
- Support retail needs in developing and executing promotion plans
- Develop contacts with landlord marketing to capture opportunities
- Initiate activities to drive traffic to boutique and organise store opening and mall-required events
- Conceptualise marketing communication strategies for product launches with the content team based on own insights (e.g.market, consumer, sales analysis & competitors’ activities)
- Developing and executing international communication materials such as campaign catalogues, and press releases, and coordinating distribution among internal and external boutiques
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Retailing or Marketing & Communication, or similar.
- A master’s degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least 5 years experience in fashion brand management.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Very well-connected within media and social circles/socialites and excellent copywriter
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High English, Cantonese and Chinese are required plus Written Chinese is a MUST.
5 days work at Tai Po,
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Birthday leave
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
We are still recruiting for this position, and are you suitable for this Marketing Manager with the Fashion industry?
and please describe “What makes you a good candidate for this position?”
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org