My client is a MNC who is a market leader in its industry, they are urgently looking for a Software Test Lead / QA Manager (in-house role) to join their New IT QA team. This is a fantastic chance to work with a big internal IT team and external consulting team to implement many various digital systems among the whole group, this is a great opportunity for an experienced QA engineer who want to progress to a managerial position.
The successful candidate will:
- Develop the overall test plan, approach and planning for Digital Products (Web Applications & Mobile Apps); Manage test team and test delivery.
- Work as test lead to provide project testing estimation and coordination, scope control and monitoring of multiple projects in parallel.
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and management.
- Work closely with DevOps engineers to establish automated testing and CI/CD pipeline
- Cultivate and disseminate knowledge of quality assurance/testing best practices
The ideal candidate is:
- Degree or above in Information Technology, Computer Science, E-commerce or a related discipline
- 6+ years or above experience in software QA and testing, working in a similar role as Senior QA Engineer/ Test Lead.
- Familiar with the SDLC/STLC process and methodology
- Familiarity with automation tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, Mocha, JMeter is an advantage
- Solid experience on Apps Web functionality and business processes
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior QA Engineer / Assistant Manager as they are building a new QA team now.
Address – Causeway Bay
Working hours – 5-day work (9:00am – 6:00pm)
Benefits – Education allowance, Free shuttle bus, Housing Allowance, Medical insurance, Performance bonus, Transportation allowance, Five-day workweek
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related / recruitment purposes.
Interested and qualified parties please send full resume including current salary, expected salary, and availability to our recruitment email: email@example.com
Please call us at +852 2334 8870 for any recruiting inquiries.
Or Click WhatsApp recruitment
Our Resume Submit
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org